St. Roch Community Church (SRCC), a PCA church plant in the inner city of New Orleans, is seeking an intern to assist in the community development/mercy ministry activities and initiatives of SRCC. The position is open January 2012- August 2012. It would not be required to be filled for the entire time frame. It would prove beneficial for the intern to have construction and volunteer coordination experience. Other qualifications would include:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ & a love for His Church
- Integrity & a good reputation
- Hard worker, self-motivated, team player and servant-hearted
- Participate in weekly worship services, Bible studies and other Body life activities.
- Be physically able to participate in construction related activities.
SRCC will provide free housing (a studio apartment located on the church campus) and a $200/monthly stipend. The intern would have the option to raise support if additional financial resources are needed.
For more information about the church visit www.strochcc.org. If interested in the position please e-mail your resume along with 3 references (one work related, one personal and one pastor reference) to Ben McLeish at firstname.lastname@example.org.